|Shizuka "Faker" Roland|
|Ranged Weapon||EZ Wolf I Ausf. F|
|Accessory Weapon||Eagle Hunter .464|
Shizuka "Faker" Roland is a attack class Sinner, and one of the protagonist's companions.
Shizuka is often considered a creepy girl by her fellow sinners as she tends to speak in riddles or grim rhetoric about humanity's limited lifespan with a great sense of optimism. She also has a great interest in Japanese culture and poetry, exemplified by her telling the Protagonist about her endeavors in learning more about tea ceremonies. She also likes to refer to the Protagonist as "dear" or "my dearest".
She is also implied to have a crush on Beatrice, similar to Marie.
Unlike most sinners, her Accessory is one of the most unique in comparison to the rest of the cast, having an individual outfit and personality unlike most Accessories seen around the Panopticon. Shizuka seems to be very proud of her work on her Accessory.
She doesn't have a role in the story outside of giving hints and opinions to the protagonist in Zakka and help them out on operations as a companion.
- She, Carlos and Billy are the only companions that the protagonist doesn't meet during the party hosted by Nina and Uwe.
- She can be recreated in the Character Editor.
- Shizuka is voiced by Sora Amamiya
- She, alongside Kai, Nina, Marie, Sergio and Billy have no role in the story outside of being companions.
- Fans often speculate that she is bisexual as she has some subtle comments both off and on the battlefield regarding her fellow male and female sinners, specifically Beatrice.